Wednesday, May 4, 2011

2 more weeks in my own bed.

Good morning! So we just got back from an amazing couple of weeks out with the breathtaking Joyce Manor and the awe-inspiring White Wives, but I wish we could have continued that tour forever! Two groups of amazing people and great friends are now headed home, and we are preparing for the next few crazy months. One of us is moving across the country next week, and then we all head out on tour with the sensational Against Me! and the stupefying Screaming Females for the better part of June.

Just as a reminder, we have a brand new merch store, and are having a huge sale right now on some stuff, so check it out here.

I'm sitting in my bed, entirely un-caffeinated, and it's really just now sinking in that starting on the 31st, I'll only be home for a total of like 3 or 4 days until December. I haven't had a run like that in quite a while. Along with all the Lemuria plans we have coming up (some of which are still yet to be announced!), I will also personally be pursuing another big project during the months of September and October which will bring me back down to Texas. After that, some tentative plans for a West coast tour should bring us right up to the holidays. I am so friggin excited, I can't wait!

The next couple of weeks we will be playing shows around the area, one this weekend with Title Fight and a few in 2 weeks with Anti-Flag, all leading up to playing Krazy Fest in Louisville with some amazing bands. Here are the dates (click to buy tickets);

May 7th - Oneonta, NY @ Chase Gym SUNY Oneonta w/ Title Fight
May 19th - Buffalo, NY @ Mohawk Place w/ Anti-Flag, The Flatliners, Hostage Calm
May 20th - Cleveland, OH @ Grog Shop w/ Anti-Flag, The Flatliners
May 21st - Louisville, KY @ Krazy Fest w/ Against Me!, Bouncing Souls, Hot Water Music, Samiam

See you soon!

Max

No comments:

Post a Comment